Or Tea? Loose Tea Leaves Tin (Lychee White Peony)
In Chinese mythology, White Peony is the prettiest courtesan who likes to tease her clients with her dazzling beauty. That’s why we present you one of the most popular white teas in China, scented with an alluring hint of Lychee. This king of fruit enhances the tea’s floral fragrance to tantalize your taste buds. Premium loose tea/ingredients packed in food grade reusable tin canister.
- Aroma: A hint of mild peony
- Ingredients: White Tea, Lychee flavouring, Rose petals
- Flavour: Smooth, velvety, delicate, refreshing with a malty finish that lingers
Or Tea? Duke’s Blue Tea Box
Traditional Earl Grey is mundane. Make life more exciting by adding a bit of fun into our routine activity. The fragrance of Bergamot and exotic Blue Cornflower Petals do the magic here. Make sure you have a cup of tea before you leave next time.
- Aroma: Citrus-like, like being on a Mediterranean island.
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Bergamot flavouring, Cornflower petals (0.75%)
- Flavour: A fresh trace of bergamot scent that lingers.
Or Tea? Jasmine Green Tea Box
The choicest leaves are harvested during mid-Summer and many stringent steps are then applied to ensure the refreshing floral fragrance is fully infused into the tea. This is a tea so precious, even the dragons have given up chasing the good old flaming pearl.
- Aroma: Just like fresh jasmine!
- Ingredients: Organic Jasmine Tea (Green Tea, Jasmine flower parts)
- Flavour: A full-bodied green tea with a refreshingly sweet taste, followed by a pleasant jasmine aftertaste that lingers
Dried Flower Cone
Our range of dried flowers contains a mixture of dried and preserved flowers. Our Florists will select the best possible blooms and foliage depending on the flower season and availability.